1. TYPE OF TECHNOLOGY
2. FILTERABLE GASES
Scrubbers are used to filter gases containing HCl, H2S, SO2, NH3, HF, NOx, DMEA, odours, VOC, etc.
3. RETENTION EFFICIENCY
Filtering efficiency exceeds 96%.
4. EQUIPMENT AND PROCESS DESCRIPTION
The filtering process entails spraying liquid against the stream of air to be filtered and the solubilization of gaseous pollutants in a liquid. The solvent can be plain water or water mixed with additional reagents or solvents.
There are various available gas-washing technologies and TERMODESIGN offers three types of scrubber: filling scrubbers, self-spraying scrubbers and Venturi scrubbers. The choice between them depends on the characteristics of the gas to be treated. Scrubbers are constructed out of PP, PPH, PE etc.
5. APPLICABLE FIELDS
• The aeronautical industry, in chemical treatment processes
• The electronics industry, for gas treatment
• Surface treatment baths
• The metallurgical industry, in sheet and wafer pickling
• The food industry, zootechny, animal slaughter, purification plants, etc.